Low Prices for Immigration Document Preparation Services
The United States is a nation of immigrants. Coming to the United States is a dream come true for many people across the world. Bringing loved ones to the U.S. after you have established legal residency or citizenship completes that dream. We can help you understand what to expect and what needs to be done. Our firm serves families, individuals and business clients nationwide.
We handle the following cases:
- Asylum (individuals and families seeking residency within the U.S. to avoid persecution in their native lands)
- Adjustment of status (process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status/Green Card when you are present in the U.S.)
- Family- based immigration: obtaining U.S. entry or permanent residence for a relative: parent, spouse, fiancé or fiancée, son or daughter, brother or sister. Permanent residence (green card) for immediate relatives; Preference categories for family-based immigration visas; Fiancé or fiancée visas.
- Deportation defense
- Employment- based immigration: employment visas for professionals (H1-B)
- Green cards for victims of domestic violence under the Violence Against Women Act (“VAWA”)
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Renewals: Work Permit; DACA (Dreamer).
Immigration rules and regulations are exceedingly complex. For this reason, even the most straight-forward immigration case can go terribly wrong. Don’t let it happen to you!
To discuss your immigration and naturalization concerns with a professional lawyer, please contact us today. Western Pacific Law Group, PC is here to help you achieve YOUR American Dream.
Call Us Today